Disorderly Conduct can take on a few varieties. For example, an individual could be charged with disorderly conduct by using profane, obscene or indecent language, or by indecent behavior. Another example would be having a noisy and disorderly party at a house. The penalties for these misdemeanors can be anywhere from 1 month to 6 months in the House of Corrections.

Disturbing the peace also has a subsequent offense component, which can result in 6 months in the House of Corrections.

If you have been charged with Disorderly Conduct or Disturbing the Peace, make sure you know your rights and get the representation that you deserve by contacting The Law Office of Barry J. Bisson today.