Exceeding Expectations Every Step of The Way
BARRY J. BISSON
Mr. Barry J. Bisson, a native of Massachusetts, is a graduate of Northeastern University School of Law, where he currently serves on the Alumni Board of Directors.
Mr. Bisson is licensed to practice in Massachusetts, New York, several federal courts, and the Supreme Court of the United States. He represents individuals and businesses in a variety of areas, including criminal defense, personal injury, contracts, landlord/tenant and employment matters.
Whether it is an individual or a business, it is important to Mr. Bisson that his clients receive the representation they deserve, and that they have someone standing in their corner, fighting hard for them. No matter how small or big the issue, Mr. Bisson provides the same high-quality legal representation to each and every client.
• Newbury College – (summa cum laude)
• Northeastern University School of Law
• Commonwealth of Massachusetts
• New York
• United States District Court – Massachusetts
• United States District Court – Southern District of New York
• United States District Court – Eastern District of New York
• Supreme Court of the United States
• Massachusetts Bar Association
• Boston Bar Association
• American Bar Association
• Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
• Massachusetts Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers